Lake Parsippany Property Owners Association (LPPOA)As a community member, in 2005 I volunteered to help redesign the existing Lake Parsippany Property Owners Association (LPPOA) website with an eye towards both service and outreach.
The Value Proposition
From a design perspective, the legacy LPPOA site was rudimentary and didn't quite fulfill the organization's needs. over the course of several meetings, it soon became clear that they needed a manageable platform that would allow them to:
- Support the existing membership with self-service info
- Build new membership
- Market the Clubhouse
In addition, the new site should offer a more attractive look, be easy to use, and be easily maintained by volunteer members.
Our solutions included:
- Assessment of the LPPOA's needs
- A workable website that conformed to the workflow.
- Reorganization of the site and it's collateral into a consistent, simple site map and content management structure
- A set of simple, clean, easy-to-manage page templates that could be maintained & updated by non-professional volunteers
- Implementation & site management guidance to the volunteer members