Get to Know ABN AMRO
|S-Notes Product Family|
ABN AMRO Bank N.V. is the largest foreign bank in the United States as measured by total assets.(1)
Headquartered in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, ABN AMRO Bank N.V. is a prominent international banking group offering a wide range of banking products and financial services on a global basis through its network of over 3,500 offices and branches in 59 countries and territories.
The Private Investor Products Marketing team consists of over 100 derivatives professionals world-wide, committed to providing clients with institutional quality of service and innovative structured products.
Our goal is to create value for investors by focusing on their financial needs. There is more than one solution to every challenge we aim to fi nd the one that suits each investor.
ABN AMRO's credit ratings(2) are:
A Global Leader in Banking & Structured Products
* #1 Foreign Bank in the United States (by total assets) with total assets of over $175 billion(1)
* #1 Issuer of SEC Registered Equity-Linked Structured Products in the United States in 2005 (by number of issuances)
* #1 Sales Service in Europe - Independent Ideas(3)
* #1 Sales Service in Europe - Success of Ideas(3)
* Best Structured Trade Bank in Europe (4)
* #2 Provider of Impartial Advice in Europe (5)
* #3 Equity Derivatives Sales in Europe - Structured Products(3)
* Best Bank for Structured FX Products (6)